Ipava State Bank
- Business Services
- Financial Institutions
Ipava State Bank (ISB) has served communities throughout Fulton County since 1902. ISB has since expanded into 3 additional locations to better meet the demands of this vast customer base. In addition to the new locations, ISB has also added many services including a full service insurance agency and a trust and wealth management department. We have grown from a small number of employees when the bank was first established to 30 employees today! Excellent customer service has always been and continues to be our priority.
Pictured outside the Ipava State Bank, in 1909, are officers and stockholders, left to right: Charles Barrows, Charles B. Robinson, C.B. Hagans, Job Marshall, D.W. Carithers, Carl Marshall, and Chockley Robinson. The automobile is identified as a ?Mitchell 6.? Ipava State Bank was established on September 11, 1902
The clock in this 1954 summer photo registers 2:45pm. The staff of the Ipava State Bank includes from left to right: Margaret Carter, Esther Shutter, Martin Cash, cashier; and Jeanne Ladd. Note the elaborate scroll work on the ?bandit barrier? and the manual posting machine behind the teller cage. The over-sized calendar comes from the Fulton County Abstract Company. Joe Robinson was president at this time. Photo courtesy of the Ipava State Bank Collection.