Find the perfect gift for someone at Folepi's Gifts Galore Shop & Stroll in the locally owned stores of the Historic Four Corners District and adjacent areas in East Peoria, featuring free horse-drawn carriage rides (weather permitting), free Balloon Art by The Unique Twist, carryout lunch and treats. You might even see The Grinch! Spend $25 or more and get a free admission to Folepi's Winter Wonderland! (Cannot combine receipts.) Details and an event map: http://bit.ly/FOLShopStroll
• Becks Florist, 105 E. Washington St. (open until 1 p.m.) - A full service florist and gift shop. Sign up for a holiday arrangement drawing.
• Vintique, 119 E. Washington St. - A vintage and antique store with unique and primitive items. During the Shop and Stroll there will be drawings for gift certificates and discounts.
• The Pickers Daughter, 125 E. Washington St. - An old country store flair with dozens of vendors offering antiques, farmhouse, primitives, collectibles, jewelry, bath products, candles, vintage, handmade items and more. During the Shop and Stroll there will be drawings for a gift certificate and a gift basket.
• Emerald Tea Room & Gifts, 132 McKinley St. - Lunch and gifts are available in the Tea Room. Lunch reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 309-694-1972. The Tea Room will also have hot beverages, treats, loaves of fruit breads and Holiday Blessings Bags for sale. Enter a drawing for a free lunch.
• Attitudes and Nail Images, 200 Anna St. - A family based full-service salon open since 2006. Attitudes is the site where kids of all ages can get the free Balloon Art by The Unique Twist, and to receive the free Folepi’s Winter Wonderland pass for those who spend $25 or more at a participating business.
• Hemisphere Naturals, 213 E. Washington St. - A locally owned and operated business offering natural vitamins, natural products and more. Enter for a healthy item drawing.
• First United Methodist Church, 154 E. Washington St. – The church will have a craft and bake sale, and be open for restrooms and parking.
• Regulator Roasting Company, 400 E. Washington St. - A locally owned business offering fresh roasted coffees, whole bean or fresh ground by the bag, as well as loose leaf teas, brewing equipment, mugs and more.
• 309 Threads, 400 E. Washington St. - A screen printing company/T-shirt business with over 10 years of experience based in East Peoria and shipping items nationwide. Specialties are shirts for screen printing, vinyl and sublimation. During the Shop and Stroll there will be drawings for gift certificates.
• Enough Stuff Thrift Shop, 422 E. Washington St., Suite 100 - A thrift store where folks can shop for free or donate money for items and pay what they want. Also available are handmade crafts and original artwork for sale. Anyone interested in supporting the shop’s community mission can sign up as a member at www.enoughstuffclub.com.
New members receive a free piece of art every month as a thank you.
• East Peoria Historical Society drive-through Chicken Noodle Dinner Fundraiser, 400 Richland St. - Pick up dinner for the evening at a drive-through set up in the main parking lot of the East Peoria Civic Plaza, just a short drive from the Historic Four Corners District. For $10 you will get a homemade chicken noodle dinner complete with biscuit, corn and dessert. Delivery will be available for orders of four or more dinners by calling 309-397-0962.