Traders Realty is one of the largest and most respected real estate companies in Central Illinois. Founded by Dewey Wilkins in 1938, our firm has developed land for residential and commercial uses, maintained a rental and management division, an associated insurance agency, an industrial and commercial division, in addition to our very active residential sales division.
Today, under the direction of Jeff Kolbus, Traders Realty is a strong force in the Peoria area with 80+ sales associates. The residential division is active in an area extending 20 miles in all directions from Peoria, creating a sales volume of over $116 million in 2008. We have three conveniently located offices at 721 W. Lake Avenue, in the heart of Peoria, the Lake of the Woods Plaza, located in the popular north suburban area, and Camp Street Crossing, East of the Illinois River. Traders Realty is consistently one of the top brokers in the Tri-County area.
Traders Realty is proud to continue its tradition of quality service and we are confident we can achieve positive results for you.