Skip to content

Peoria Brick Company

Categories

Bricks & MasonryLawn & GardenLandscape Contractors/MaterialsContractors-IndustrialContractors-Residential

About Us

Peoria Brick Company has enjoyed a long history of serving Central Illinois construction and landscaping needs. Beginning in 1899 as Peoria Brick and Tile Co., Frederick R. Carter purchased the Spurck Paving Brick plant near East Peoria. Peoria Brick and Tile Co. operated from this plant until 1909, when Carter erected a new plant on Cole Hollow Road in East Peoria.

Rep/Contact Info

Jason Reece
General Manager